Medical Skin temperature monitoring probe
Medical’s Skin Temperature Sensor is used in routine surgery or postoperative recovery for monitoring a patient’s surface temperature, or whenever a clinician needs to accurately assess skin temperature. Exsense’s skin temperature sensor is combined with a soft, pliable, adhesive foam disk, decreases the risk of irritation in patients with thin, sensitive skin.
• Versatile, noninvasive way to measure temperature.
• Mylar backing provides insulation from heat lamps or other operating room lights, improving sensor accuracy.
• Foam pad seals the area between skin and sensor to eliminate any ambient air that could affect temperature reading.
• Disposable single-use design reduces the risk of cross-infection and ensures a quality product each time a new unit is used.
• Latex free.
• Embedded probe can keep the temperature to make higher accuracy.
• Soft adhesive foam disk allows for easy placement and removal.
Recommended placement sites are: armpit or any other skin surface as clinically indicated.
General Use: Put the probe to the clean surface skin, then stick it.
See more detail by our web site: http://www.exsense-medical.com/